What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A dog owner’s guide to transforming a specific aspect of your dog’s behavior
- Giving you the safety of knowing your dog isn’t going to run into the street
- Giving you the peace of mind when leaving food on tables and countertops
- Helping you avoid embarrassment in public by having a dog that listens
- Helping you amaze your family and friends with your dog’s tricks
- Giving you the freedom to take your dog anywhere you desire
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dog Training On Demand scores 74.53/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://dogtrainingondemand.com/DTOD/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dogtrainingondemand.com you’ll also be taken through to dogtrainingondemand.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)